DEADPOOL #1-28 (Gerry Duggan / Mike Hawthorne)

DEADPOOL #1-28 (Gerry Duggan / Mike Hawthorne)

Messagepar Le Doc » 30 Juin 2015, 00:04

Les rumeurs sur la mort de Deadpool étaient grandement exagérées.
Sans son compère Brian Posehn, Gerry Duggan relancera le comic-book du Mercenaire Grande Gueule en octobre et retrouvera pour l'occasion le dessinateur Mike Hawthorne (cf. image ci-dessus).

Source : http://www.bleedingcool.com

Re: DEADPOOL (Gerry Duggan / Mike Hawthorne)

Messagepar Jack! » 30 Juin 2015, 00:20

Le Doc a écrit:Les rumeurs sur la mort de Deadpool étaient grandement exagérées.

Pas vraiment. Mais il faut lire le dernier numéro de Deapool pré-Secret Wars pour s'en rendre compte. Disons que c'était une mort... logique (et inutile au possible comme le désirait l'auteur ;) ).

Par contre, comme je le prévoyais, pas de Brian Posehn. Dommage.

Messagepar Blackiruah » 30 Juin 2015, 22:31

Excellente la cover !

Projet de Frise Marvel ICI

Messagepar Jack! » 04 Aoû 2015, 17:07

Si l'on en croit le scénariste Gerry Duggan, son comparse Brian Posehn sera bien de la partie. Trop occupé par le lancement de ses projets personnels, il prendra le train en cours de route.

Gerry Duggan a écrit:On a personal level, though, Logan is gone, Steve Rogers is diminished, and the fight needs a few good men. I think our last run accomplished that for Wade in that he could be counted on in a pinch. Now, the crunch is on. There's a little bit of a talent drain for smooth operators like Wade, and he's making the most of it.

He's put into a position to succeed at what he's doing by Steve Rogers, and it creates some really fun opportunities for us. The thing I'm most delighted by is all the surprises that are in these books. Fans of the previous volume will enjoy the ride, and for anyone that's curious about Deadpool is all about -- this is the perfect on ramp. Our previous Deadpool #1 was planned to be an on-ramp for readers, and we think this new #1 will act in the same way while continuing to tell our ongoing story.

INTERVIEW DU SCÉNARISTE GERRY DUGGAN

Messagepar Jack! » 06 Aoû 2015, 12:51

Today I'm working on a double page spread from Deadpool #2. It's part of a big, multi-player action sequence, the kind I think Gerry Duggan and I are getting known for in the book. They're complicated to plan, but visually fun for me and hopefully the readers. This one is different than my last big action scene, the Kansas massacre, in that it's a closed space - an apartment building in New York's Chinatown. Lots of moving parts in a small area, which actually makes it harder to draw but potentially more fun.

I can tell you that the new series is going to make perfect sense in terms of what we've done in the last series. The events of the past arc are not ignored, and everyone important to Wade is going to play a part. I'll also add that the status quo has significantly changed for Wade. I can't get into detail, but much of what you think a Deadpool comic book is will remain but he'll be operating in an entirely different way than he has in the past. He'll find himself in a leadership position that perhaps he was never ready for.

INTERVIEW DE L'ARTISTE MIKE HAWTHORNE

Messagepar Jack! » 12 Aoû 2015, 11:16

Deux double-pages de Deadpool #1:

The movie will be what the movie will be; I wish them all the luck in the world. I know from personal experience how difficult making a film is. I've had only a few successes and many misfires. Ryan Reynolds certainly has my attention the way he inhabits the role. We've all got our fingers crossed for them. Speaking on behalf of my "Deadpool" editors and collaborators: we're only focused on making fun and unexpected Deadpool comics. It's the best job a writer can have.

INTERVIEW DU SCÉNARISTE GERRY DUGGAN

Messagepar Jack! » 24 Aoû 2015, 15:18

Voici la couverture variante de Dave Johnson qui se moque clairement des pubs que l'on a pu découvrir dans les publications originales de DC Comics en mars dernier:

Messagepar Jack! » 07 Oct 2015, 12:19

Il fallait au moins quelqu'un comme Gerry Duggan pour faire quelque chose des innombrables couvertures variantes que publie Marvel Comics chaque mois.

L'éditeur annonce que le scénariste et le dessinateur Scott Koblish raconteront une histoire inédite de Deadpool à travers les couvertures irrégulières des 20 premiers numéros de la nouvelle série.

Pour précision, Scott Koblish a été le dessinateur de la majorité des "épisodes intemporels" du mercenaire à la grande gueule depuis la reprise de Duggan et Brian Posehn en 2012. Il retrouvera d'ailleurs le deux auteurs en décembre le temps d'un épisode spécial consacré au Deadpool mexicain: Massacre.

Ci-dessous, découvrez les deux premiers Deadpool Secret Comic:

Discussing this story is just one of a number of completely insane phone conversations I’ve had with Gerry Duggan. When I came to him with the idea to tell a story across 20 covers, he laughed for about 20 minutes straight before we were able to continue the conversation.

How we approached the story? I think Gerry just came up with the craziest thing he could, to match the insanity of the release concept. And it’s true -- there is a new character introduced in this story who is Vitally Important to every All-New, All-Different Marvel Comic. Heck -- all the Secret Wars issues and tie-ins as well.

[...]Not just that, but it means it’s up to the fans who want to read the end of this story to make sure we don’t get cancelled before issue #20! But lots of copies... or doom yourself to an eternal cliffhanger!

INTERVIEW DU RESPONSABLE JORDAN D. WHITE

Messagepar artemus dada » 07 Oct 2015, 13:13

Jack! a écrit:Il fallait au moins quelqu'un comme Gerry Duggan pour faire quelque chose des innombrables couvertures variantes que publie Marvel Comics chaque mois.

L'éditeur annonce que le scénariste et le dessinateur Scott Koblish raconteront une histoire inédite de Deadpool à travers les couvertures irrégulières des 20 premiers numéros de la nouvelle série.

[...]

Merci amigo de la nouvelle, voilà le genre d'idées que j'attends de la Maison censée en produire. :wink:
Bon sang le jour où j'ai choisi d'acheter mon premier Deadpool par Duggan & Posehn est à marquer d'une pierre blanche, n'est-ce pas Francis ?

Comment !?

Vous n'êtes pas d'ac' Pierre ?

:lol: :wink:

Messagepar Le Doc » 07 Oct 2015, 15:02

J'adore cette idée...hâte de voir ce que ça va donner...

Messagepar Jack! » 08 Oct 2015, 08:16

Ci-dessous, trois double-pages de Deadpool #1 suivies des couvertures variantes de Kattie Cook, Kris Anka et Kamome Shirahama :

Source: http://www.comicbookresources.com

Messagepar Jack! » 29 Oct 2015, 21:11

DEADPOOL #1
(W) Gerry Duggan (A) Mike Hawthorne (CA) Tony Moore

He's annoying. He's dangerous. He smells terrible. But the public love him. That's right-the Merc with the Mouth may make money for missions of murky morality...but he's become the most popular hero in the world for it. Eat that, Spidey! The world belongs to...DEADPOOL. The fan favorite team of Gerry Duggan and Mike Hawthorne return to bring Deadpool in to his most successful adventures yet!
RATED T+

Item Code: SEP150699 In Shops: 11/4/2015 SRP: $4.99

Source: www.comicvine.com

Re: DEADPOOL #1 (Gerry Duggan / Mike Hawthorne)

Messagepar Jack! » 13 Nov 2015, 10:20

Deadpool #2

Story by Gerry Duggan
Art by Mike Hawthorne, Terry Pallot
Colors by Val Staples
Letters by VC - Joe Sabino
Cover by Tony Moore, Kevin Wada, Mike Hawthorne, Scott Koblish , Guru-eFX
Publisher Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Nov 18th, 2015

He’s annoying. He’s dangerous. He smells terrible. But the public love him. That’s right—the Merc with the Mouth may make money for missions of murky morality...but he’s become the most popular hero in the world for it. Eat that, Spidey! The world belongs to...DEADPOOL. The fan favorite team of Gerry Duggan and Mike Hawthorne return to bring Deadpool in to his most successful adventures yet!

Source: www.comicbookresources.com

Re: DEADPOOL #1-2 (Gerry Duggan / Mike Hawthorne)

Messagepar Jack! » 20 Nov 2015, 10:34

Ci-dessous, la couverture variante de Deadpool #4 par Mike Hawthorne :

Source: www.comicbook.com

Suivante

Retourner vers Marvel